Dear All,

I am planning to implement VoIP between our different office located in
different country.

All our offices have leased line to Internet normally either of 64K or 128K.
I have 2x64 Leased lines coming from different ISP's.

Can you suggest me.
1. What should be avg. Ping in msec between office to have good VoIP.
2. What should be bandwidth to run one channel, they say 8K, so does that
mean that on 64K leased line I can have 8 Ports working without any problem
?

What are the other things that I should look for before setting up VoIP ?

Regards,

Mukul Jain