Dear thomas,

I understand that for very good quality the delay should not be more

then 150 msec. But for Internet based Leased lines and that too

spaneed across the different countries, the above figures are not

just possible specially in Asian region.

I have seen people having VoIP on msec 500 . That's why what can be

good and idea condition.

I am going to Implement VoIP with RSVP,traffic priority etc as per

the documentation of Cisco and recommendation.

Moreover I second question was :

What should be bandwidth to run one channel, they say 8K, so does

that

> > mean that on 64K leased line I can have 8 Ports working without

> > any

> problem

If someone have answer for above then this will be really helpful

Mukul