I am looking for a Mac & Mac OSX VPN client that will work with either a
525PIX or a 3000 series concentrator.  I know there is one that will work
with the 5000 series concentrator but nothing that specifically says will
work with the above mentioned products on Cisco's website.  Anyone
implemented this on their network?  I also read that TunnelBuilder from
Efficient Networks works with the PIX and 3000 series but has anyone used
it and how is it?  Thanks.