I am attempting to set up our PIX 506 to allow 3DES IPSEC VPNs to be
created over the internet from a client dialed to local ISP.

I have tried many clients but am having a horrible time with Cisco's
3000 version 3 client.  (some workstations will be Win2k therefore
ruling out the secure client).  When I bring the tunnel up I have no
routes to enable the workstation to use the tunnel?

Am I doing something wrong, using wrong client etc???

Kevin