I apologize for the commercial spam :-(

  I've got an NP-1FE and an MC3810 /w 32d/8f  - I don't need 'em,
they've been hanging around for months, and my last three ebay bidders
have not paid.

  My busy schedule and ebay frustration is your gain - I think $500 is
under market for either piece. Both are known working, 90 day guarantee,
etc, etc.

  If you want it the deal is paypal $500 + shipping and it'll go out
right away.

  There is some other misc junk down here but I don't think group
studiers would want it - a new AS5300 dual DC power supply, two
AS53-VOXD-12, a SM25-BRI-U, a MC3810 T1/E1 card, a lot of cosmetic
spares for 7505/7507 chassis, etc. If any of this sounds interesting
drop me a note ... be sure to use mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] - send
it to this account and you're entering mailing list purgatory :-)

--
Neal Rauhauser CCNP, CCDP                       voice: 402-391-3930
http://AmericanRelay.com                        fax  : 402-951-6390