Anyone out there done much with bridging serial ports on the AGS?
The Cisco documentation says different things on the subject one source says
concurrent bridging wont work on this box others make little distinction. I
wish to bridge on the 8 serial ports and route on the 12 Ethernet ports.
Encap on the serials is not important although I will be passing IP. Cant
just try and see on this one as it will determine which cables I purchase
for my lab and money is tight.

TIA
Dan