OK. I'll bite. What is the relationship between ISL and CRB?

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
MADMAN
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 8:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: AGS+ IOS 11 bridging [7:21515]

Boy, haven't worked on an AGS in 6 years!!!  If CRB is simply a
software issue than it probably would work but my guess is that there
may well be hardware limitions on the AGS, like the inability to do ISL
encapsulation on a CAT4000.

  Dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"