I will be re-administered the exam this next Monday and am wondering if
anyone
on this list has failed the first time as well and then proceeded to re-take
the exam.  I am looking for how you felt the difficulty of the second attempt
was in relation to the first, if you were exposed to similar topics on the
second exam as compared to the first.  In addition, how did your study habits
change between exams?  Any other pertinent and helpful information would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Raul De La Garza III