> LB also promised they would never go to a one day lab?

He did?  dang, just when I was beginning to trust him...

> What was once considered outlandish and foolish has become reality.

that's a true statement.  Look at the kids with the green and orange hair
and folks (men and women) with pierced tongues, and your point is proven.

> I honestly believe in the future the NP will be a requirement to attempt
the
> IE. This is only my opinion.

Nope, it's stronger than you opinion, it's your belief!  (and I believe I'll
have another cup of coffee)

> Extended the testing stream another 5 exams and countless copies of Cisco
> Press materials.

Revenue stream is always a good reason to extend requirements so that's a
good point, too.

> Just remember e-mail [7:21970] in 24 months.

I can't remember what I had for dinner last night, much less remember this
thread for 2 years  ;-)