I would say the requirement of the CCNP/CCNA for CCIE written/lab attempts
is only a matter of time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ole Drews Jensen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 11:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Has anyone failed the CCIE Written? [7:21970]

Ruben,

I'd like to ask you if you already hold any Cisco certifications like CCNA,
CCNP, etc. or if you're going for the CCIE written "from scratch".

Personally I would think that it would be an enormous help to have at least
CCNP before attending the CCIE written (and lab), unless you're born with a
router in one hand and a switch in the other - but I know that Cisco do not
demand you to have any certifications.

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen