Okay, I gotta figure that something is wrong, but I don't get 172.19.35.0
advertised at Rubens unless I keep the secondary address on Matisse as an
OSPF
network.  It also shows the route as IA, not E2, indicating it's an OSPF
route, and I sure don't get the mask mismatch problem, as it's subnetted as a
/25, not as a /16.

Anyone else have the same result?
Can anyone explain it?
Is there something rotten in Denmark?  (besides linburger cheese?)
Maybe someone snuck the network stmt for 172.19.35.0 into ospf 40 when he
wasn't looking?
Or does this constitute errata?  (it's not in the existing errata sheet)

thanks
-e-  (being onery tonight)
May the route be with you
Switch if you must, route if you can  ;-)
http://members.home.net/airwrck
..and this one, just for Peter...
'Routing between VLANS' is a valid statement