From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
MADMAN
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 8:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: WOULD HAVING MCSE GREATLY HELP CISCO CAREER????? [7:23332]

Besides the fact that it never hurts to know more stuff...  I work
with not a single corporate network but with hundreds of customers and
too often the call is "my network doesn't work" or "it's slow".  Of
coarse it's always the router/switches fault.  The more you know about
the devices and apps conected to the network the more able you will be
in helping resolve customer problems.

  Dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"