Try removing the modules you have installed and see if
it comes up. Some of the 2600/3600 Modules bump up the
memory requirements.

Go to below URL for the 2600/3600 memory calculation
tool. This lets you choose router model and modules
and IOS and tells you how much memory is needed.

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/MemCalc/mem-calc.pl

http://personals.yahoo.com