Tried that...first on the border router thinking that it would inject a
default route to the remote router..on the remote router shows as candiate
route * ....But does not work..(This command works for RIP BTW)
Then tried the same command on the remote router....No luck....
Here, let me post the configs for you so you can help me...once again.
Thank you very much.
Remote router config:
router eigrp 100
network 160.81.0.0
network 209.125.17.0
no auto-summary
!

Border Router config:
router eigrp 100
network 63.0.0.0
network 160.81.0.0
network 172.16.0.0
no default-information in
no default-information out 10
no auto-summary
!
router bgp 100
redistribute eigrp 100
neighbor 192.168.1.10 remote-as 1239
neighbor 192.168.1.10 version 4
no auto-summary
!

ISP router config:
router bgp 1239
redistribute connected
neighbor 192.168.1.9 remote-as 100
neighbor 192.168.1.9 default-originate
neighbor 192.168.1.9 version 4
neighbor 192.168.1.18 remote-as 701
neighbor 192.168.1.18 version 4
no auto-summary

Also here is the output of the sh ip route command on the ISP router for the
netw/ip that I am trying to ping on the remote router:
   209.125.17.0/32 is subnetted, 1 subnets
B       209.125.17.1 [20/2297856] via 192.168.1.9, 21:19:27

ISP#ping 209.125.17.1

Type escape sequence to abort.
Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 209.125.17.1, timeout is 2 seconds:
Success rate is 0 percent (0/5)

What am I missing on the border router? Trace dies there
Thanks for your help.
Kind regards.