> Tried that...first on the border router thinking that it would inject a
> default route to the remote router..on the remote router shows as candiate
> route * ....But does not work..(This command works for RIP BTW)

The key concept here is HAS TO BE IN THE ROUTING TABLE.  Otherwise, the
default-network command merely injects a static route into your
configuration which is usually useless.  Thus, if the default route were out
of the 209.125.17.0 network, the statement
ip default-network 209.125.17.0
would allow that route in the routing table to be flagged as a candidate
default route, and would advertise that route to other eigrp routers.

[snip]

> Also here is the output of the sh ip route command on the ISP router for
the
> netw/ip that I am trying to ping on the remote router:
>    209.125.17.0/32 is subnetted, 1 subnets
> B       209.125.17.1 [20/2297856] via 192.168.1.9, 21:19:27
>
> ISP#ping 209.125.17.1
>
> Type escape sequence to abort.
> Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 209.125.17.1, timeout is 2 seconds:
> Success rate is 0 percent (0/5)

There are two reasons for a ping failing.  The first one is obvious... no
path to the destination network.  What's the 2nd reason
that pings fail?