Hello,
How or what command do I need to configure on my border router to create a
default route for my remote router that is connected to this border router
to go out?
The border router and remote router are running eigrp 100
The border router is also running bgp with another router acting as an ISP
router.
I can get to networks in the border router from other routers past the ISP
router but not to the network in the remote router.
If I turn on ospf on the border router and the remote router and configure
the default-information originate command on the border router, it generates
a default route for the remote router and I can get to the networks in the
remote router. How can I do the same with Eigrp without using the ip route
0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 next-hop-ip command on the remote router.(With this command,
it works..obviously)
Please advise.
Thank you.