There are several tools available to reverse the standard cisco password
encryption.  However, the output that you show for enable secret isn't the
standard encrypted password; rather, it's the output of a one-way hash on
the password (the whole point of enable secret).  So, I'd say that the
chances of cracking the enable secret without some serious horsepower are
rather slim.

Craig