If routers and switches are configured to use TACACS then both the EXEC
(level7) and enable secret password are pretty much useless.  For some
hackers to get onto a router or a switch with EXEC and enable secret, the
TACACS server must not be reachable by the router and switch. Only at that
point, one would have to log onto Cisco devices with local account and go
into privilege mode with enable secret password. Authentication and
Authorization and Accounting will be taking place at the TACACS server under
normal condition.  Frankly, I wouldn't be too worry about it anyway.