From: Chuck Larrieu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 7:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: MAC address and VLANs [7:23950]

hooray for you, PO! you are absolutely correct.

In military science, it is well known that military establishments enter any
war prepared to fight the previous one. In these days of DSL to the home
desktop, 100 megabit to the office desktop, ATM backbone WANS, and HTML
based applications, we networking students study various means of eking out
another packet or two on 56K links. Anyone here see the point of ISDN backup
for DS3 links? ;->

Your forward thinking is commendable.

Chuck