From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
David John
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 4:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Working for a consulting company [3:3676]

Hi Group,

I have a MCSE, CCDA and CCNP and will finish my CCDP within a month. I am
considering working for a consulting company and I would like some one to
tell me a little about the daily life of an engineer working with a
consulting company. What should I expect to be doing on a daily basis? do I
have to go to customer sites often? do I have to travel a lot? Will I have a
lab available for testing and practice?

Will I get more experience working with customer or with a consulting
company?

Thanks

David John