I hope I never have to spend another night inside four beige-colored walls,
listening to the neighbors snore, watching prime-time TV on a lumpy bed, in
a so-called "suite" because, oh boy, there's a couch too. I hope I never
have to spend one more afternoon in a waiting room with loud speakers
blaring and snot-nosed kids screaming, my laptop battery dead, and my feet
hurting from standing all day. I hope I never have to hear one more lie
about mechanical failures, weather, or pilot strikes. I hope I never have
to spend one more evening crushed between two farting heavy-weights,
watching some stupid movie on $4 dollar headsets that cost about $0.04 to
make, dinner consisting of a white roll with processed ham.

And that's my view of travelling! (I did it for years! ;-)

Priscilla

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com