That is the differance, vol2 has BGP and multicast, some IPV6 and
NAT.  Stuff that's not really in vol1 so It depends what you want to
learn.  If your really interested in BGP then don't get vol1 or vol2 but
Internet Routing Architectures VolII :)

  Dave

juno vtv wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> Does anybody know what the difference are between Jeff Doyle's Routing
> TCP/IP Vol 1 and 2, besides BGP stuff?I have heard some conflicting
> arguments about these books.  Which volume would you guys recommend?
Thanks!

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"