In my opinion, Vol. 1 is a must-have book.  You should run--not walk--
to your nearest bookstore and buy it.  I've flipped through Vol. 2 and
didn't feel compelled to buy it.  I've heard that it is an okay book,
but the material is perhaps covered better in other books.

For instance, if you want BGP in a book you should get Internet Routing
Architectures 2nd edition instead.

HTH,
John

>>> "juno vtv"  10/26/01 12:25:14 PM >>>
Hi everybody,

Does anybody know what the difference are between Jeff Doyle's Routing
TCP/IP Vol 1 and 2, besides BGP stuff?I have heard some conflicting
arguments about these books.  Which volume would you guys recommend?
Thanks!

-junovtv