John Neiberger waxes poetic:
> I recently purchased and have been reading through Integrating Voice and
> Data Networks by Scott Keagy, available from CiscoPress.  I must say
> that this is a truly excellent book and I wish I'd had this months ago.
> It would have saved me from learning a lot of lessons the hard way.

I have to add a voice to what surely must be a chorus of praise for this
book.  This deserves a place on everyone's shelf next to Doyle and Clark &
Hamilton.  It is immensely entertaining to read, and I couldn't imagine
anything readable that is more informative on the subject.  If you are even
obliquely interested in VoIP and converged voice/data networks, don't miss a
chance to get this book!

Regards,

Geoff Zinderdine
CCNP MCP CCA