From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Chuck Larrieu
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 7:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: is it really bad market for ccie ? [7:24297]

for those who've never seen one in their adult working lives, yeah, this is
a serious downturn, and yeah, the economy is bad right now. Don't worry -
skilled people can always find work. there are going to be a lot of
structural changes over the next few years. Keep your skills up. Keep a good
attitude. Keep reading, and practicing and thinking.