I agree,  you hit the nail on the head, it ccie really worth these days,
typing is that is tested, 8 hours to prove you know your stuff, lets face it
how hard is it to memorise a test and give the questions to the next guy,
does the programme today really meet the demand, no, does it really test
your knowledge no, does Juniper have any real market share no, like the
market stock price for cisco,  ccie will follow the same path, down down
down, especially now the programme  has changed from a great product to one
that max's money into Cisco, All of cisco is after revenue annd thats what
drives change, cash flow.

Dave