I've got some problem with a couple of 16MB DRAM modules for my C2500
routers. I bought non Cisco memories for my lab routers, but I get Parity
Error alot and the router just reboots. I also bought non Cisco flash
modules, but these seems to work just fine.

Is there some way to run a verbose check on the memory so that I can sort
out if the problem is the router or the memory?

I'd also appretiate if someone could point out what's so special with these
DRAM memories since Cisco wants so many bucks for them.

Thanks in advance,
Johan