I've pasted in the results of a memory test on a 2500 below. Anybody know if
this is normal? Seems to give me a fair few options, then do very little
before it reboots (I've snipped it at the point it starts to reboot).

I've been messing around with a 12.2 image and constantly get invalid
checksum after tftp. I've had this before on the same router with 12.1. I
just kept trying it last time and eventually it went in OK. I dare say it
will do the same this time eventually. Once it's in there are never any
problems.

Gaz

>T ?
M      Memory test
>T M
Memory/Bus diagnostic

Starting Address [0x1000]?
Ending Address [0xDFF000]?
Hex argument for variable tests [0xFFFF]?
Select Tests [all]?
Number of passes to run [2]?
Trigger word for hardare debugging [0]?
Message Level (0=silence, 1=summary, 2=normal)[2]?

Testing addresses between 0x1000 and 0xDFF000

Begin pass 0, test 0 1
System Bootstrap, Version 11.0(10c), SOFTWARE
Copyright (c) 1986-1996 by cisco Systems
2500 processor with 14336 Kbytes of main memory