> I know one of tech support engineers was trying to get an eval license for
> Checkpoint NG and was having a terrible time. It's very frustrating when a
> company has a great product and lousy support.

All this checkpoint bashing is really strange.  I have heard it dozens
of times in dozens of places.  I needed a copy of Checkpoint NG
recently for a project I'm working on.  I called the local checkpoint
rep on Friday.  On monday afternoon he met me at my workplace
and delivered a copy of NG along with 2 eval licenses and an
engineering contact to aid with any questions.

Maybe I just got lucky.