There is a very good Firewall-1 FAQ at the URL below.
Somewhat worryingly the bloke calles himself Obewankenobi, but he is bloody
good and amazingly helpful.

http://www.deathstar.ch/security/fw1/

Yep even his URL's a bit sad but you don't have to take him home to meet
your parents  :-)

(Here's hoping it's not an alias for someone on this group)

Gaz

""root""  wrote in message
> Marshal Schoener wrote:
>
> > Agreed, however there is great 3rd party support available for
Checkpoint