THANKS!!!!!!

That worked - incredible that you cannot use spaces between the searched
words and the |'s.

The only questions left now is what if you only want to see the interfaces
that are FastEthernet AND has a description :-) ???

I guess that's not possible, but it's worth a try...

Thanks again Kevin,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen