You are probably right about the reviews, which is why I mostly go for books
with more than 10 different ones - and better if even more.

I also agree with you about multiple books - I have done that with all my
exams except the BCRAN, because that book was just perfect (in my eyes).

However, I have seen people who just get it right away. I mean, you can show
them the worst book, and they will understand the entire thing right away,
and go up and score 1000.

Me, on the other hand, unless it's a really good book (again - for me that
is) do not always get it right away, and must re-read it in the same and/or
other books, and then after still not getting it when answering wrong on a
boson test, finally figure it out.

What I was trying to say was, that I think you should be careful posting to
a list that some books just don't work for the exam(s), because there are
always many new members, and some of them might never buy one of those books
you talk badly about, and that would not be fair to the writers nor to the
publishers, because those books are probably pretty good in other peoples
eyes.

Anyway, this is still my 2 cents, and I like to say that :-)

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen
 Systems Network Manager