I said "these books are my suggestion" I didnt say use ONLY these books. I
am just a guy on the internet. Im sure people dont take my emails as the
final word on CCNP. Just curtious so I know when I take it, what did you use
for BCRAN? CCNP Cisco? I have that book already if it is. But havnt got that
far yet.

I just bought the Cisco CCNP training kit (released in OCT 2001) from BN. it
was like $91 with my readers discount. I figured it was a good investment,
since i have to take all 4 exams anyway. The kit claims not only to teach
you what you need for the exam, but what you need for on the job, which is
what is important to me. It says it has 1200 practice questions and it
monitors where your weak points are.

Please dont take my post as the final word on CCNP exams. I am just a humble
CCNA :) I hope everyone has a nice thanksgiving.