From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
nrf
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 9:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Class C IP range! [7:26814]

Howard,

For the sake of IP address conservation, I would like to believe what you
say.

Unfortunately I happen to know several small companies  that were able to
secure entire Class C's with nary a protest from their ISP's, and yes they
are all  globally routed.  The most addresses any one of those companies is
using within that class range is 10 of those addresses - waste galore.
Apparently many ISP's aren't as vigilant as they should be.