One thing I've learned in the past few years of networking, and hell, even
in life in general. If you have to CHEAT to get it, then you damn well
don't know it well enough to do normally.

Look at the MCSE, How many MCSE's out there went and bought cheat sheets
(no offense to the MCSE's on the list, but MCSE is like the A+, its so
utterly dilluted, it really does just look more like a paper cert then
anything else) and can't even change the desktop on a NT box? I know
plenty.

Do we want to see the CCNA/NP/DA/DP/IE become like this?

Cisco certs are susposed to carry respect with them (as should any cert,
but over time, people who just end up as paper certs remove alot of that
respect) and when crap like this comes up, it really does take away some
of the respect.

Sure, I understand that an IP address is a bunch of numbers seperated by
dots, does that mean I should be a CCIE? I think not.

*shrug*

-jeff

On Thu, 22 Nov 2001, Jim Gillen wrote:

> As long as the experience and understanding is there!
>
> Cheers
>
> Jim Gillen
>
> Snr Communications Engineer
> AUSTRAC
>
> Ph:   9950 0842
> Fax:  9950 0074

> This message has been scanned by MAILSweeper.
>
> *cough* paper cert *cough*
>
> -Jeff
>

> On Thu, 22 Nov 2001, Judy White wrote:
>
> > Hello, my name is Judy White and one of my close friends gave me some
very
> > good study material.  The material was so good that I passed my CCNA and
> > CCNP in a month.  That's 5 test in one month with minimum study time.
The