As I said before I implemented equal load balancing on Motorola and Cisco
what I want to know is, Is it possible to configure OSPF unequal load
balancing ? You are saying that OSPF unequal load balancing can not be done
on cisco I know that. The reason why I asked the question is cause I know
that cisco can not do but is it the OSPF behaviour not to implement unequal
load balancing or is it belong to Cisco's OSPF implementation?
My guess is OSPF.

Best regards,