Just a couple of thoughts:

You didn't say what you are using as a RADIUS server.  If you are using MS's
RADIUS, I've never heard of anyone getting it to work with Cisco devices.
You should probably look at CiscoSecure ACS.

Also, in conversations that I have had recently with TAC, Cisco is planning
to move away from RADIUS in favor of TACACS+.  In fact, some of the newer
products such as the cat 3500's, etc. have no support at all for RADIUS.

Hope that helps.

Brian