Hey Gang,
Why do people use the Boson practice tests when they
know that the questions are almost exactly like the
real Cisco test? Do people think that it is just a
coincidence that the questions are almost the exact
same as the real Cisco test? It's almost like
cheating. This would to me seem to devalue the Cisco
certifications if I could practically buy the same
test from Boson.

Help me out here. I'm I off base on this one?

TimT

http://greetings.yahoo.com