From: Charles Dowling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: sexta-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2001 07:44
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Boson Practice Tests -- Cheating?? [7:28318]

I'm sorry guys.  I have to disagree with you on this.  How can you
call
preparing
yourself cheating?  I thank people like Boson who help you gauge
yourself
against what
is ahead.  Just think about it, was it cheating when you had a mock
test in
high school
to prepare you for a final exam.  You still have to remember the stuff
you
learned.

Charles.

G Z wrote:

> Tim,
>  Your right about that. I passed my ccna by reading the book. There
is
> seemingly nothing difficult about cisco but a lot to remember.
Anyways,
> it'll catch up to them at the ccie level.

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a
name
of cdowling.vcf]