Hi All,
  This is my first message in the list.
  I am running a BGP session with a customer. It has 2 serial links with us
(Each link of 2 Mbps). The customer and me have selected per-packet sharing
in order to balanced the link.
  In this moment, the traffic that comes from the customer is very simetric
in both links, however, the traffic that is sent to the customer from us is
not simetric. As far as I know (if I am not wrong), if we are using load
balacing per-packet, the incoming and outgoing traffic should be very very
similar, right?. Why only the incoming traffic is simetric in this moment.

This is the configuration for both interfaces in my router:

interface Serial2/0
 description Link 1
 bandwidth 2048
 ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
 no ip directed-broadcast
 ip load-sharing per-packet
 no ip mroute-cache
 load-interval 30
 no cdp enable
 hold-queue 1024 out
!

interface Serial2/4
 description Link number 2
 bandwidth 2048
 ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
 no ip directed-broadcast
 ip load-sharing per-packet
 no ip mroute-cache
 load-interval 30