From:   Arthur Simplina [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, December 12, 2001 8:19 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: GroupStudy we have a problem.... [7:28901]

How about $ 15.00 annual membership fee for the Professional and CCIE? A
hundred paying members would mean $ 1,500; two hundred paying members will
result to $ 3,000. This will go a long way in upgrading equipment and
providing better services to the members.  With paid membership, there will
be a premium site to access technical articles, best practices, networking
troubleshooting guides, etc.

Just my 0.2c contributions.

Art S.