I want to thank everyone for offering to contribute.  For now, we are ok
after selling banner ads.  The real hero is Lon Cameron and the guys at
InFlow for hosting our humble little site for free.  If we had to pay for
bandwidth, there would be a major donation drive required.

We should be installing more memory in the server today.  So you will see
the site go down today.  That will allow me to rebuild the Cisco archives
(if you have not noticed the search engine is down).  In the long run, we
need to find a better solution instead of using glimpse as the back end of
the search engine.  If someone wants to look at using a product such as
ht://dig and designing an interface so it looks very similar to what we are
currently using, please send me an e-mail.

Take care,

Paul