From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Mears, Rob
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 2:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OSPF or EIGRP [7:28966]

Hi all,

We are in the middle of building out a new ATM network for the Core and on
the outside we are going to be running about 80 3640 or 2600.  We are in a
big debate about the routing protocol, we are currently EIGRP.

I have collected lots of info off Cisco's Web site about the two but wanted
to hear it from the Engineers in the trenches.
What's your take on it? If it were you what would you run (EIGRP, OSPF) and
why?

Thanks
Rob