how would i tie the physical interface to i dialer configured for france...i
configured legacy isdn and i used ip unumbered.

this is my bri config

int bri0/0
ip unumbered loopback 0
encap ppp
ppp authentication chap callin
tei-negotiation firstcall
dialer-group 1
!
!
this is all i can remember now....i'll paste the rest of the config
tomorrow.