right on with the menu driven on the early 1900's ...  they are goofy.

jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Cotts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 02:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Switch types for BCMSN [7:29391]

Cisco has had two releases of the "2900XL" series. The early ones were

deeper and (I believe) used a 9 pin console cable. I seem to remember that

they did not have the XL logo. Confirmation/denial requested from the list.

For set based command switches then best to be specific: 2901, 2926.

BTW 4000s are set based. 3500XL are IOS based.