well each site has one link to the inernet but it also has it's wan link to
the enterprise.  What I want though is for one site's internet connection to
go down and it be able to use it's wan link to find another way to get to
the internet.

-Patrick

>>> Brian Whalen  12/17/01 04:46PM >>>
If each site has multiple links, are they to the same or different
providers?  If each only has 1 link, then regardless of what routing
method you use, a down linl=>a down site.  You could get an as, do ibgp
between them and make them multihomed, though that costs dough.  At a
minumum, you could dual home each site to the same provider, thereby not
needing bgp..

Brian "Sonic" Whalen
Success = Preparation + Opportunity