I've had the same instructor throughout the 5 sems of cisco acad I've
taken.  He's been here and pushed us as hard as we could go and been a
damned good instructor.  Even with that, over half of our class failed our
practical final in sem 5.  I think More responsibility needs to be put on
the students for their own failures.  I had a hell of a school schedule, and
an even worse work schedule during the sem 5 class, and it showed.  You get
out of it, what you put into it.  and for those students failing the
practical, it was lack of preparation... I'd take the blame for that before
I'd pin it on my instructor.

-jon kintner