looks like my message is moving further into the archives. But a hot subject
nontheless!!!!. I wanted it to be more of a heads up to all who are about to
take on sem5 . Don't think of advance routing as a course to run through
just to reach a designation of ccnp and hopefully ccie. It cant work for you
that way. I bit off more than I can chew by spreading myself too thin . That
will be remedied.
They are good skills to master and will benefit for the obvious reasons.
Sounds like Prof. lisa knows what up and will but quality as well quantity
of students out in the field.

Thanks!for everyones input!!
Brian,