Hey Group Study,

I realize not everyone celebrates Christmas, but for those of you that do,
I hope you have a safe, happy, peaceful holiday with family and friends,
far away from your Cisco lab! ;-)

We may not always get along here at GroupStudy, but, in general, this is a
beneficial group with some very helpful people to whom I don't express
enough gratitude probably. So, at the risk of wasting bandwidth and
starting flames, thanks to everyone!

This joke needs updating, but it's still sort of funny:

12 Days of Microsoft Christmas
by Gil Glass
(trust me, it's singable)

On the 1st day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Windows 95 for my PC

On the 2nd day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
2 GPFs
and Windows 95 for my PC

On the 3rd day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
3 ports not responding
2 GPFs
and Windows 95 for my PC

On the 4th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
4 sectors bad
3 ports not responding
2 GPFs
and Windows 95 for my PC

On the 5th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
5 eighty six
4 sectors bad
3 ports not responding
2 GPFs
and Windows 95 for my PC

On the 6th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
6 ints conflictin'
5 eighty six
4 sectors bad
3 ports not responding
2 GPFs
and Windows 95 for my PC

On the 7th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
7 files missin'
6 ints conflictin'
5 eighty six
4 sectors bad
3 ports not responding
2 GPFs
and Windows 95 for my PC

On the 8th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
8 Megs overflowin'
7 files missin'
6 ints conflictin'
5 eighty six
4 sectors bad
3 ports not responding
2 GPFs
and Windows 95 for my PC

On the 9th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
9 apps a crashin'
8 Megs overflowin'
7 files missin'
6 ints conflictin'
5 eighty six
4 sectors bad
3 ports not responding
2 GPFs
and Windows 95 for my PC

On the 10th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
10 modes not supported
9 apps a crashin'
8 Megs overflowin'
7 files missin'
6 ints conflictin'
5 eighty six
4 sectors bad 3 ports not responding
2 GPFs
and Windows 95 for my PC

On the 11th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
11 instructions faulty
10 modes not supported
9 apps a crashin'
8 Megs overflowin'
7 files missin'
6 ints conflictin'
5 eighty six 4 sectors bad
3 ports not responding
2 GPFs
and Windows 95 for my PC

On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
12 sound cards silent
11 instructions faulty
10 modes not supported
9 apps a crashin'
8 Megs overflowin'
7 files missin'
6 ints conflictin'
5 eighty six
4 sectors bad
3 ports not responding
2 GPFs and
Windows 95 for my PC

And now, the long awaited folow-up:

On the 1st day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: A Macintosh
instead of a PC
On the 2nd day of Christmas, my true love gave to
...hey, wait a minute, this thing works!

Priscilla

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com