Thank you Priscilla, and I wish you and everyone in this newsgroup a Merry
Christmas.

I joined this newsgroup about a year and a half ago when I began studying
for my CCNP.  Now I have my CCNP, CCDP and I am taking the CCIE lab in June.
This newsgroup has been a tremendous help to me. I would like to thank
everyone and especially you Priscilla for taking the time to respond to my
emails personally.

Thanks and Merry Christmas Everyone!

Bruce